New Years Eve is finally here! A time to reflect, and celebrate, the last 364 days of your life and get ready for the next 365!
If you are still stumped on how you are going to celebrate, here's a few tips and fun things to do in Katy for New Years Eve!
Kick off the New Year with laser tag, bowling, billiards, arcade games and awesome food. On New Year's Eve, Time Square is offering unlimited pizza and soda with access to all the games. You pay a single admittance fee to have access to all the activities. The celebration continues through the night with a Midnight Countdown, and closes at 1:30 AM.
La Centerra has plenty of attractions and restaurants perfect for you to visit and enjoy your New Year's Eve celebration! There will also be a fire work show that you can view from The Central Greens, located in the center of La Centerra!
Perry's Steak House- A lovely, romantic, fine dining restaurant. There will be a delicious special, New Years Eve, set menu. As well as, a complimentary champagne toast at midnights for all guests dining.
World Of Beer- WOB has DJ Blue spinning all night long with a keg drop at midnight. We will be giving everyone a free champagne toast at midnight. We are offering bottles of champagne for $25, $4 select drafts all night and at 1am our late night happy hour will start with $3 select drafts!
On Wednesday, December 31 from 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM, join Top Golf for the year's end celebration! They will be heating things up with the hottest tracks of the year with a live DJ and keeping you cool with specialty cocktails to celebrate the New Year! (Topgolf will be closed to the public during this special event, so don't miss out on your chance to reserve your spot.)
But, no matter what event, place, or location you choose; Everyone needs to be sure to not only have fun, but be extremely safe!
SAFETY TIPS AND GUIDE TO STAY SAFE ON NYE:
If you are hosting a New Year's Eve party, following a few simple rules could prevent a tragedy:
• Plan ahead by naming a "designated driver." Make this your responsibility as the host.
• Contact a local cab company to provide rides for your guests.
• Serve non-alcoholic beverages as an option to your guests.
• Stop serving alcohol to your guests several hours before the party ends.
• Provide your guests with a place to stay overnight in your home.
If you are attending New Year's Eve parties and celebrations:
• If you drink, don't drive.
• Plan ahead and always designate a sober driver before the party or celebration begins.
• If you are impaired, call a taxi, use mass transit, or get a sober friend or family member to come pick you up.
• Or, stay where you are until you are sober.
• Take the keys from someone if you think he/she is too impaired to drive.