Three Bedroom Apartments In Katy, Texas
The three bedroom apartments collection is by far our most popular apartment plan. The three bedroom apartments allow for a wide number of options and a broad range of functionality. A single professional may incorporate a home office into their apartment, while still leaving space for a guest room. A young couple can set up the perfect bedroom for their child while maintaining space for a study, for guests or even for another addition to their family. Carefully considering how the three bedrooms will be used — and may be used in the future — will ensure that your apartment selection will serve you well for years to come. With the best location and amenities offered in Katy.
Thanks, Julie, for the response. All my questions are addressed. I must compliment you on your management, sales and maintenance team. Everyone is friendly, professional and responsive. Great apartments to stay in. – Anthony
My husband and I could not be more satisfied with moving in here. The location is fantastic and the apartments, along with the lake, are just beautiful and clean. Tony was super helpful with the whole time moving in. He was wonderful in always returning my calls and having a positive attitude whenever I had questions or concerns. Will very much recommend!
Greetings, I would love to give a review for The Lakes at Cinco Ranch Apartments. I was seeking an apartment about a month ago. So stopped by The Lakes at Cinco Ranch Apts. and met Tony in the lease office. Tony was very pleasant, polite, knowledgeable, just overall great personality. Tony and I view a one bedroom model, and I was so impressed I with the floor plan, space and amenities. I leased my apartment that same day. I also love the area, there are shops and eateries in walking distance. Overall this is great a place to reside.
I had really good experience touring the place. Sam was very sweet and professional. The amenity in this apartment are so nice, one of the best if not the best in Katy .I like that Sam didn’t try to rush me into renting a place. I need to tour some other places before making the decision but is on the top of my list already.
I would highly recommend this place to live where you feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Tonny he has help us alot through the entire time and he is very much cooperative as well. The staff members working over there are always welcoming. I would definitely give Tonny 5 star.
I LOVED my experience at The Lakes! It was a beautiful site and extremely convenient. I felt very safe and was impressed by the staff. From our first meeting as a prospective renter to my check out, I was professionally treated.
I moved to the US about an year back from India and consider myself fortunate to find an amazing place to stay. Julie has put a great team together and everyone is professional, prompt & efficient yet very welcoming. Jessica made us feel at home from the very first day and Tony always has that warm smile every time you meet him. The apartments are well maintained and the management team acts proactively on upkeep. Many of our friends have chosen to stay here instead of moving into an independent house they are well capable to own. I would highly recommend Lakes at Cinco Ranch as a great kid friendly place for a family to live. Keep up the good work!
Tony Galdamez is excellent person who is always interesting to help you .SUPER RECOMMEND. Excellent place to live.
Been living here for just over 2 months now. The apartment we are renting is well kept, albeit there are noise and breakdown issues but that goes with the territory. The management has been great so far. My interactions so far has been mainly with Jessica as well as Tony. Both are fantastic to work with. Also a big Kudos to Martin who is the head of maintenance here who is very tentative and ensures the repair work is done right. I reserve the 5 star rating for now, but hope to give so as I will post follow up reviews in a few months. Overall as time goes by and we remain satisfied with the property, I can see us living here for additional years.
This is the third Apartment I have lived at since moving to Texas and it is amazing. The entire staff is friendly and remembers your name. The facilities are very well kept and you can NOT beat the location. There are multiple ponds to fish at, walking trails, and a downtown and shopping scene within walking distance. Not many places can say that they are within walking distance of an Alamo Draft House, Torchy’s Tacos, and a World of Beer. Everyone is generally quiet and keeps to themselves but are super friendly if you care to strike up a conversation with them. The parking lots are well lit and I have never had anything stolen out of my truck. I feel very safe when walking around the complex and have never felt uncomfortable. I highly recommend this incredible apartment complex!
The apartments are great there is lots of room and everything was clean and the carpet was also there was also a pool and gym that you could go to at anytime as long as you have a key. I recommend staying here And overall it is a great place to stay and the location is very convenient there’s are lots of places that are near by like Venetian nails and torches tacos also the schools are a walking distance away from the apartments.
????? 48 weeks ago
We stayed for just under 4 months while buying a home, and the experience was very positive. We rented a 2 bed on the third floor next to the lake. We found the management and maintenance teams to be welcoming, friendly and efficient. The unit was nicely appointed and maintained and any issues were immediately dealt with. La Centerra is right across the lake and we loved having “nights on the town” without having to drive. There are poolside grills which we used often, and the dog park is huge. The only negative was finding a close parking spot in the evenings. But we would stay here again in a heartbeat.
I have lived at Lakes at Cinco Ranch Apartments since 2016. This is the first apartment complex where I’ve ever lived and every interaction with the staff was absolutely fabulous every time! The manager, Julie is very genuine, gracious and friendly and manages the property excellently. The assistant manager Tony is always helpful and friendly. Once I had large packages delivered to my apartment when I was out of state and he graciously went to my apartment and placed them inside for me. I ALWAYS felt at home while I lived at Lakes at Cinco Ranch. From the very beginning I knew this place was home. The staff is professional and caring! The property is beautiful and well maintained, the apartment homes are fantastic. My one bedroom apartment was spacious with modern amenities. The only reason I moved was because I was relocating out of state. I would highly recommend Lakes at Cinco Ranch as an AWESOME place to live!!! If I could give them more than 5 stars I would……
We loved living here! The office staff was always super friendly and got to know us on a personal level. We have lived at a lot of apartments and have never experienced that before. The pond view is nice. There are lots of families that live here, so there are often people walking up and down by the pond and kids playing together in the pool or on the sidewalks! A very pretty community in a really good location. We often walked to La Centerra to go eat or go shopping. The only complaint I would have would be we would often here the people above us running around on the 3rd floor. However, when I brought it up to management it was addressed. Would recommend to anyone looking to move there!
I was very impressed with the staff, complex and location! The gals in the office are very friendly and helpful. They were very helpful with my move in and very happy with the apartment complex in general. Great place to call home.
Great community, amazing location and fun amenities. There are many young families here so plenty of kids for my kiddos to play with! Walking distance to restaurants, bars and shopping. Lots of people out at the pool grilling and swimming all of the time. Love it here!
After 1.5 years: Will keep 5 stars. There are some maintenance related issues but you get that every location. After ONE year: Will keep 5 stars. There are some issues with kitchen appliances and laundry dryer but this all is part of routine. Staff remains co-operative. First 3 months: we can’t complaint about this community. Staff is cooperative and location is great.
We moved to this apartment during Aug’2012 and we found everything is good here. Apartments are well maintained, awesome neighborhood, prime location, good school district and more safe to live. The Rental office staff are very nice and attentive, all our maintenance issues are attended as quick as possible. There is a small but well sufficient Gym and a movie theatre inside the apartment complex for recreation. We love to walk the area which has small beautiful lakes. We love to stay here as long as possible!!
THE LAKES AT CINCO RANCH APARTMENTS KATY TEXAS
2855 Commercial Center Blvd • Katy, TX 77494
p: (832) 648-3534
f: (281) 392-5661
Enter your address below to get driving directions from your location to The Lakes at Cinco Ranch Apartments Katy Texas:
WELCOME TO THE LAKES AT CINCO RANCH
Close Enough for Every Convenience … Far Enough for a Luxuriously Peaceful Life
Nestled in the quiet western suburbs at 2855 Commercial Center Boulevard in Katy, Texas, The Lakes at Cinco Ranch Apartments Katy Texas is ideally located just off the Grand Parkway between Cinco Ranch Boulevard and Westheimer Parkway in the heart of Cinco Ranch.
- From Downtown Houston – Take I-10 West to exit 743B toward Grand parkway. Keep left at the fork and merge onto TX-99 South. Exit right at Cinco Ranch Blvd, then turn left onto Commercial Center Boulevard. You’ll find The Lakes at Cinco Ranch on the left.
- From Sugar Land – Head North on TX-99 North to the Westheimer Parkway exit. Go west and turn right onto commercial Center Boulevard. You’ll find The Lakes at Cinco Ranch on the right.
The Lakes at Cinco Ranch Apartments Katy Texas are served by the highly acclaimed and award-winning Katy ISD—one of the Nation’s top school systems. Our assigned schools are:
- Griffin Elementary School | 7800 South Fry Road, Katy, TX 77494 | 3.5 miles, 7 minutes
- Cinco Ranch Junior High School | 23420 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494 | .5 miles, 2 minutes
- Cinco Ranch High School | 23440 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494 | .5 miles, 2 minutes
- Trader Joe’s | 2717 Commercial Center Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494 | .2 miles, 1 minute
- Sprouts Farmers Market | 23105 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494 | .9 miles, 3 minutes
- Aldi | 2009 S. Mason Road, Katy, TX 77450 | 2.8 miles, 8 minutes
- HEB | 6711 S. Fry Road, Katy, TX 77494 | 2.9 miles, 6 minutes
- Whole Foods | 6601 S. Fry Road, Katy, TX 77494 | 3 miles, 6 minutes
- Katy Grocers | 1830 S. Mason Road, Katy, TX 77450 | 3 miles, 8 minutes
- First Bank | 23501 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, Ste. K100, Katy, TX 77494 | .3 miles, 1 minute
- Capital One | 23910 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77494 | .4 miles, 2 minutes
- Hibernia National Bank | 23910 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77494 | .4 miles, 2 minutes
- Moody Bank | 23703 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494 | .7 miles, 3 minutes
- Wells Fargo | 23526 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77494 | .7 miles, 3 minutes
- Chase Bank | 23550 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77494 | .8 miles, 4 minutes
- Whitney National Bank | 24250 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494 | .8 miles, 3 minutes
- Prosperity Bank | 23310 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494 | .9 miles, 3 minutes
- Regions Bank | 23343 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77494 | .9 miles, 3 minutes
- Grimaldi’s Pizzeria | 2643 Commercial Center Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494 | .2 miles, 1 minute
- Bonefish Grill | 2643 Commercial Center Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494 | .3 miles, 1 minute
- D’Amico’s Italian Market Café | 2643 Commercial Center Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494 | .3 miles, 2 minutes
- Fish City Grill | 23501 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494 | .3 miles, 2 minutes
- Zoe’s Kitchen | 2643 Commercial Center Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494 | .3 miles, 1 minute
- Dish Society | 23501 Cinco Ranch Road, Katy, TX 77494 | .4 miles, 1 minute
- Perry’s Steak House & Grill | 23501 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494 | .4 miles, 2 minutes
- La Finca Mexican Restaurant | 23930 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77494 | .5 miles, 2 minutes
- Mission Burrito | 23501 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494 | .5 miles, 2 minutes
- MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes | 23701 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494 | .5 miles, 2 minutes
- Ooh La La Dessert Boutique | 23920 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77494 | .5 miles, 2 minutes
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop | 23701 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494 | .5 miles, 2 minutes
- Torchy’s Tacos | 23501 Cinco Ranch Road, Katy, TX 77494 | .5 miles, 2 minutes
- China Wall |23730 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77494 | .6 miles, 3 minutes
- Marco’s Pizza | 23730 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77494 | .6 miles, 3 minutes
- Which Wich | 23730 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77494 | .6 miles, 3 minutes
- Black Walnut Café | 23233 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494 | .7 miles, 2 minutes
- 3 Olives Italian Restaurant | 22764 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77494 | 1.5 miles, 6 minutes
- Tokyo Steak and Sushi | 22762 Westheimer Parkway, Ste. 420, Katy, TX 77450 | 1.6 miles, 6 minutes
- The Original Marini’s Empanada House | 3522 S. Mason Road, Katy, TX 77494 | 2.4 miles, 6 minutes
- Uncle Lee’s Café II | 22044 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77494 | 2.5 miles, 7 minutes
- The Cellar Door | 829 S. Mason Road, Katy, TX 77450 | 3.6 miles, 10 minutes
- Pinot’s Palette | 2910 Commercial Center Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494 | .3 miles, 1 minute
- The Little Gym of Katy | 23010-A Highland Knolls, Katy, TX 77494 | 2 miles, 6 minutes
- Inflatable Katy | 2482 S. Mason Road, Katy, TX 77450 | 2.7 miles, 8 minutes
- Times Square Entertainment (arcades and bowling) | 402 Grand Parkway South, Katy, TX 77494 | 4.1 miles, 7 minutes
- Mo’s Place | 21940 Kingsland Boulevard, Katy, TX 77450 | 4.3 miles, 10 minutes
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema | 631 S. Mason Street, Katy, TX 77450 | 4.5 miles, 10 minutes
- Cinemark 19 and XD | 1030 W. Grand Parkway North, Katy, TX 77449 | 4.6 miles, 9 minutes
- Segway Outback | 5000 Katy Mills Circle, Ste. 745, Katy, TX 77494 | 4.8 miles, 10 minutes
- AMC Katy Mills 20 | 5000 Katy Mills Circle, Katy, TX 77494 | 5.1 miles, 11 minutes
- LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch | 23501 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494 | only 381 feet away!
- SuperTarget | 23710 Westheimer Parkway, Katy TX 77494 | .4 miles, 2 minutes
- Katy Mills | 5000 Katy Mills Circle, Katy, TX 77494 | 4.7 miles, 10 minutes
- Walmart Supercenter | 25108 Market Place Drive, Katy, TX 77494 | 5.4 miles, 10 minutes
- West Oaks Mall | 2600 Highway 6, Houston, TX 77082 | 11.7 miles, 16 minutes
Parks and Recreation
- The Golf Club at Cinco Ranch | 23030 Cinco Ranch Boulevard, Katy, TX 77450 | 1.1 miles, 4 minutes
- Cinco Ranch Water Park | 24019 Hampstonshire Lane, Katy, TX 77494 | 1.3 miles, 4 minutes
- Central Boat Rentals | 23127 Redberry Lane, Katy, TX 77494 | 3.3 miles, 7 minutes
- Malcolm E. Beckendorff Family Park | 1815 Katyland, Katy, TX 77494 | 5.1 miles, 12 minutes
- George Bush Park | 16755 Westheimer Parkway, Houston, TX 77082 | 5.9 miles, 13 minutes
- Mary Jo Peckham Park | 5597 Gardenia Lane, Katy, TX 77491 | 7.7 miles, 15 minutes
If you’re looking for an ideally located apartment in Katy, on the Grand Parkway, within easy reach of downtown Houston, your search ends here. The Lakes at Cinco Ranch Apartments Katy Texas is the place you’ll love coming home to! Our Professional Management and Service Team is at your service, whether you just want to know more about our perfect Katy/Grand Parkway location or are ready to explore our community and choose your perfect apartment today. Call (832) 648-3534 to arrange a personalized tour; email us anytime at CincoRanch.PropWeb.FrancisProp@aptleasing.info; or visit us at 2855 Commercial Center Boulevard, Katy, TX 77494.
It will be our sincere privilege to welcome you to your ideal apartment retreat— close enough for every convenience … far enough for a luxuriously peaceful life. Welcome home to The Lakes at Cinco Ranch Apartments Katy Texas.
Features & Attributes
*In select apartments
*In select apartments